Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chad Johnston wins Moog Chassis Parts Problem Solver of the Race Award

After a hard-fought race under the lights of Bristol Motor Speedway, Chad Johnston came away with the greatest prize of all: The Moog Chassis Parts Problem Solver of the Race Award.

"This is what I've dreamt about since I was a little boy", an emotional Johnston said in Moog Chassis Parts Award-Winner Lane. "I mean, all those long nights, long hours, years of waiting for my chance--I finally did it!"

Johnston's win resulted in plaudits immediately flooding in from all corners of the racing world.

"This cat knew what it took to solve problems", said Johnston's car's team's owner Michael Waltrip. "I knew when I hired this cat, he'd see what the problem was and solve it like the Moog Chassis Parts Problem Solving Cat of the Race Award-winning cat he was destined to be, cat cat cat."

Johnston, who says be plans to buy a mantle tomorrow upon which to place his trophy, said that the thought of retiring on top "…crossed his mind", but he will continue on in order to defend the honor.

"They say that the only thing harder than winning the Moog Chassis Parts Problem Solver of the Race Award is winning the Moog Chassis Parts Problem Solver of the Race Award twice. You'd better look out next week, Nascar problem solvers, because I'll be back at Atlanta, ready to solve!"

No comments:

Post a Comment