Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Live from Pit Road…

Now we go to Mike Mackler interviewing a very disappointed runner-up, in the race AND the championship.

"Thanks, I'm here with Rain--great run today, great run this season, but came up just a bit short."

"Thanks Mike…what can I say? I gotta give all the credit to Tony Stewart and the 14 crew, they really showed why they're champions. Carl Edwards, great run, no shame finishing behind him. We just…we thought we had a shot with about 55 laps to go, but it kind of got away from us. But I gotta thank all my sponsors, Aquafina, Dasani, Evian, Mac Tools…and ownership, Mother Nature, we've been through some rough times, but she stood by me, couldn't be prouder."

"A humble but disappointed Rain, falling just a bit short."

No comments:

Post a Comment