Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chicagoland "News" and Notes

--So its the first race of the Chase…its at a track that HAS lights…and they decide to have it on a Sunday afternoon during football season?!? Zuh?

--It sounds like Clint Bowyer's going to MWR next year--unless that guy from the commercials convinces him otherwise.

--I'm watching Nationwide practice as I type this--Angela Cope literally spun out on her FIRST LAP. All looks, no talent--just like her Uncle.

--I'm watching Nationwide practice as I type this--THESE ARE THE PARTY DAYZ!

--I think we all know who needs to test the new fuel-injected cars: The guy from the Toyota Tundra commercials who goes, "Yeah ah overloaded it, but its ah test truck, right?"

--They're talking about putting a Truck race at Gresham Motorsports Park. I heard that they were thinking of putting a race at Caraway Speedway, but its gone to seed.

--A cornier joke than ever? That's a NEW…MACK…RECORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment