Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Marcos Ambrose Admits He Has No Idea What a "Bostitch" Is

Shortly after bringing his RPM Ford Fusion home to a solid 5th-place finish, driver Marcos Ambrose readily admitted he had no idea who, or what, a "Bostitch" is.

"They're on the hood of my CAAAHHH this week, but I don't know what the heck they are." Ambrose explained in a post-race interview on pit road. "I mean, usually we have Stanley or DeWalt on the CAAAHHH, and I know what they do, but this week? No idea, mate.

"I mean, are they a part of Stanley?" Ambrose asked to no one in particular. "Maybe they're a new line of drills or something. Or maybe its honoring one of the employees for DeWalt? I really have no clue--I gotta ask the boys down in Baltimore about this."

After a brief period of reflection, Ambrose continued.

"They COULD be a one-race sponsor, though, totally unconnected to Stanley/DeWalt. Like how 'Dinger had Nautica on his CAAAHHH a few races back. But what would they sell? Shouldn't the paint scheme reflect that somehow?"

A befuddled Ambrose then sat on the pit wall, appearing to wonder and think to himself for several hours, before he was asked to leave by track personnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment