Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dover "News" and Notes

--Ah, Dover Downs, my home track. Nothing like sitting in 4 hours of traffic on Route 13 to put you in the mood for racing.

--Carl Edwards' dominance on concrete tracks earned him the nickname "Concrete Carl". Brad Keselowski's recent success on concrete's earning HIM the nickname "Koncrete Keselowski". Ray Evernham's started running a dirt car again--could we call him "Old Dirty Bastard"?

--Bobby Labonte's running the Grilling.com paint scheme this weekend. Wow! Finally a place to go online to learn about how many times to turn the steaks!

--When they introduced the law that forces North Carolina businesses to publicly announce possible layoffs, did they realize that it would chiefly benefit followers of Jayski?

--As a Delaware resident, I was eligible for the chance to have J.J. Yeley act as my designated driver on Saturday Night. I didn't enter because I figured he'd start & park my Honda and leave me stranded on I-95.

--Fox is bringing Michael Waltrip into the "Hollywood Hotel" in 2012, to give fans the experience of beating their heads against the wall for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment