Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Let's All Forget That He Portrayed An Iraqi Sympathizer

This Saturday, former WWF/E Pro Wrestler Sgt. Slaughter will be giving the command to fire engines at the Ford 300. Naturally (well, naturally if you're ME) that made me wonder--how would other pro wrestlers say the most famous words in motorsports?

Hulk Hogan: "Let me tell ya something brother--gentlemen, start your engines!"

Scott Hall: "Hey yo--gentlemen, start your engines!"

Ric Flair: "WOOOO! Gentlemen, start your engines!"

Tor Johnson (as portrayed by George "The Animal" Steele): "Time for start engines!"

Konnan: "Hold on let me speak on this--gentlemen, start your engines!"

Ultimate Warrior: "I heard…the voices. The voices, that would not be silenced. The voices, that while sated with the state of stock car racing, knew that something more was out there. Knew that they could have better. Knew that racing needed…A WARRRRRIORRRRR! And now, I stand here before the other great warriors of racing, this sport of legends, heroes, and kings…the voices have called me here…to proclaim a new beginning. A new finish. The beginning of the end of a once-great season. One that can be great again. And now, I can procl------(microphone cut off due to the race being 10 laps in).

No comments:

Post a Comment