Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Miss Coors Light…Coming Soon to a Liquor Store Near Me!

That's right, Miss Coors Light--aka The Poor Man's Miss Sprint Cup--will be appearing this Friday at a store about 10 minutes from my place. I'm thinking of going, but what should I ask her? Here's a few ideas I've had:

--Wanna "Tap the Rockies"?

--In what landfill did you dump all the David Stremme merchandise?

--Is there a Miss Original Coors who's heavier but much more fun?

--In what landfill did you dump all the Dario Franchitti merchandise?

--If Danica Patrick gets the pole next year, will somebody be Mr. Coors Light?

--In what landfill did you dump all the Sterling Marlin merchandise?

--Do YOU come with the car?

--In what landfill did you dump all the Kyle Petty merchandise?

--OK, I understand, but does the restraining order have to be 100 feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment