Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Magic Mile Magic "News" and Magic Notes

--Ryan Newman's on the pole for this Sunday's race--could the old Ryan Newman be back? Hmmm, winning lots of poles, threat to win…oh, wait, his teammate NOW is actually winning.

--If Carl Edwards' "Do I stay? Do I go" was Nascar's version of LeBron James' The Decision, then Clint Bowyer is Nascar's Chris Bosh.

--I'm going out for drinks tonight with a friend of mine who said, and I quote: "Nobody likes Nascar! Except millions of people!"

--Ray Evernham's going to Speed. What about his son, Ray J? I mean, you can him Ray, or you can call him J, or you can call him Ray J…

--Note to anybody who considers forming an alliance with JTG/Daughtery Racing--you WILL have to listen to yells of "JUNEBUG!".

No comments:

Post a Comment